Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Driver Training Student Experiences Tailgater in Rathdrum, Idaho

April, a responsible alert driving student from Timberlake high in Spirit Lake, Idaho, learned that she did a great job maintaining appropriate speed and keeping her cool while being tailgated during driver training in Rathdrum, Idaho.

Here are her thoughts.
  • Today, while driving, I noticed that people can be so impatient while driving! While on Highway 41,  I was tailgated by a 3/4 ton pickup truck, and I was getting irritated.  I was getting ready to move into the right-turn-only lane, while the truck was going to stay in the straight ahead lane.   I was traveling 30 in a 35mph zone approaching a red light;  so of course, I had to slow down.  The funny thing was that, while I was able to go after stopping at the red traffic light, they had to hurry up to wait at the light until it turned green.
April is doing a great job applying behind-the-wheel skills from what she's been learning through IDLA online classes.  Bravo!

1 comment:

  1. Jordyn, great job on your first uphill curb park!

    April, thanks for being an excellent team player!

    Kat, thanks for the superb photography!

    ReplyDelete